At Crossroads we are an international spiritual community. We like to say that when we come together it is like a "preview of heaven" because of all the diversity and culture that is brought together in the name of worshipping Jesus Christ.
What you can expect on a Sunday:
- English speaking services in a comfortable, casual atmosphere
- Friendly people who will help you find your way around
- A warm cup of coffee or tea
- Today's music, inspiring graphics and media presentations
- Messages relevant to your daily life
- Dynamic Children's Ministry and Youth Ministry
- People from over 30 nationalities, all with different backgrounds, different ages and walks of life all seeking God and exploring faith. No perfect people allowed!
What to expect the rest of the week:
- Community events: local concerts, picnics, outings and more
- Life changing small groups
- Courses and workshops to help explore Christianity and grow in your faith
- Faithfull people dedicated to serving God
- YOU matter to GOD - and to us
Crossroads has one English spoken service on Sunday morning from 10:30 - 11:45
Translation into Arabic is available through headphones.
During the service a childrens program will be provided in Dutch and English (ages 0-11). And for the younger teens (12-14) we also have a group that meets every Sunday morning - except for the last Sunday of the month.
We have coffee & tea being served both before and after the service - so stick around for some fellowship!
Parking is not available on the school´s grounds, but there is free street parking on Sunday mornings in the Bezuidenhout area. Do note that there is very limited available space, so if you come by car, be sure to plan for an extra few minutes to find a spot in the neighbourhood and for walking back to the school.
Christelijk Lyceum Zandvliet
2594 AW The Hague