Sunday ServicesAt Crossroads we are an international spiritual community. We like to say that when we come together it is like a "preview of heaven" because of all the diversity and culture that is brought together in the name of worshipping Jesus Christ.
Zoom ChurchRight now, we are meeting together on Sundays online in Zoom Church to do our part in keeping each other safe in this time of pandemic. We think it is better not to meet in person right now. But our diverse community still enjoys each other's company, both Sundays in Zoom and for some of us in a small group or other informal contact. Would you like more information and a Zoom link for Sundays? Or information on how to join a small group? Sign up for our newsletter via the home page or write us at this email address: email@example.com. We're looking forward to being in touch with you--and meeting you in person just as soon as we are able.
You can access the recording of our Zoom Church gatherings on our YouTube channel via this link.
What you can expect on a Sunday when we are able to return to meeting in person:
- English speaking services in a comfortable, casual atmosphere
- Friendly people who will help you find your way around
- A warm cup of coffee or tea
- Diverse and inspiring music and creative elements
- Messages relevant to your daily life
- Dynamic Children's Ministry and Youth Ministry
- People from over 30 nationalities, all with different backgrounds, different ages and walks of life all seeking God and exploring faith. No perfect people allowed!
What to expect the rest of the week:
- Community events: picnics, meet-ups and more--both virtual and in-person as we are able.
- Life changing small groups
- Courses and workshops to help explore Christianity and grow in your faith
- Faithfull people dedicated to serving God
- YOU matter to GOD - and to us
Crossroads has one service on Sunday morning from 10:30 - 11:45, in English. (Now, currently via Zoom.)Youth gatherings are currently held on Fridays. Children's program materials are sent to each family each week in this season. Normally, during the service a childrens program is provided in Dutch and English (ages 0-11). And for the younger teens (12-14), we also have a group that normally meets every Sunday morning - except for the last Sunday of the month, so these teens have a chance to participate in the life of the community as a whole.
We have coffee & tea available in a usual season - so we look forward to meeting you in an informal atmosphere as soon as we are able.
Parking is not available on the school´s grounds, but there is free street parking on Sunday mornings in the Bezuidenhout area. Do note that there is very limited available space, so if you come by car, be sure to plan for an extra few minutes to find a spot in the neighbourhood and for walking back to the school.
Christelijk Lyceum Zandvliet
2594 AW The Hague